CSI Pricing Letter

I got a letter in the mail today from CSI.  In a nutshell, it stated that
any retail client that accesses more than 15% of their EOD database will be
subject to "surcharges".  As I read it, they are attempting to charge from 2
to 10 times the normal rate based on usage. So if in a month you access 16%
of their files instead of 14-15% the month before, you will pay DOUBLE.  I
am not making this up.  It gets worse from there.  The scale goes up to
where you are paying 10x the rate you signed up for if you use close to
100%.  So much for backtesting across a broad range of markets.

Their logic seemed to be that 99% of their customers use less that 15%, so
therefore anyone who uses more must be cheating them in some way. I guess I
am on the "bad list".

All this goes into effect May 1.

I am going to reserve any further comment until after I speak with them.

Anyone else make the "list"?

Thanks,
Chris