RE: Trend Up ?? down?? simple Question, but the vaguest answers I ever heard from Traders!

ALWAYS REMEMBER:
1) there are MANY ways to compute trend and trend "tightness"
2) trend requires a time frame : 10 bars, 10 days, 10 weeks, 10 years.
example: the 10 year INDU trend is up; as of yesterday, the 10 day trend is
down