EL help please

How can I distinguish between positions?

I want #2 to exit only with #1 and #3 to exit only with #4.

How do I label entries in EL?

The same with 5 and 6 together and 7 and 8 together.

Also I forgot how to exit after 5 pts.

1)  If Go  crosses above HIT then buy at close;
2)  If CurrentContracts = 1 and Go crosses below HIT then exitlong;

3)  If Go[1] crosses below LIT and Go crosses above LIT then buy at close;
4)  If Currentcontracts = 1 then exitlong after 5pts;

5)  If Go crosses below LIT then sell at close;
6)  If CurrentContracts = 1 and Go crosses above LIT then exitshort;

7)  If Go[1]  crosses above HIT and Go crosses below HIT then Sell at close;
8)  If Currentcontracts = 1 then exitshort after 5pts;