Re: [dynastore-qc] Refresh Dynastore omz???

This is music to my ears.

<<<Ron wrote:
We have however downloaded much much more
than just a few hours of tick data.  When the kinks are ironed out, we'll
release DynaLoader.

   If  Quote.com has the historical charts that means they broadcast the data
during the day. Correct? So maybe the chances are good that someone
on the dynastore-qc list may have received the data you missed and are
having trouble downloading from the sometimes frustrating Quote.com site.
With 92 people currently on the list, maybe
someone can upload it to the site DB set up below.

dbs

<<<<DB wrote:

People,

I've just created OMZ folder in this mail list File area:
http://www.onelist.com/files/dynastore-qc/OMZ/

If you want to share your history data with the list members, please upload
the files there (together with brief description)