Re: TS4

Thanks to all for the replies.
I'm trading EOD and don't need more than WIN98 which has worked
fine. I don't anticipate going to NT or upgrading to 2000i.
I actually do most of my analysis on my laptop with SC4 and use TS4
mainly to write & test ELA's.

I tried to install an LPT2 port on my desk top and it just didn't
work out.
Guess I need more help with proper setup and configuration. (A step
by step for dummies would be nice. )

I've been told Safesoft made a dongle emulator. I'm sure someone
must have one around somewhere. It would be nice to have, then I
wouldn't need to run both TS4 & SC4. Since no dongles are now
required, I can't understand why it should be an issue any more. If
anyone happens to have more info please let me know.

I was sent a file, which I think is a dongle emulator. I'm not sure
how to use it, and if it will work on the latest TS4 build 27. Do I
install up to 21 and make the changes and then continue to 27? Or,
do I go all the way to 27 and then change files??? Or, does it
matter?  Are the changes made with the dongle installed or removed?

I would hate to crash again, thank goodness for the long weekend.
Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks again,
Bert.