Trying to install TS4.0 into Windows 2000

This weekend I have installed Windows 2000 and tried to install TS4.0.  I'd
appreciate any help from anyone who has succeeded.  My installation got
through to verifying all studies and then gets a GPF from the install
program.  I have tried to install without manually setting up the Security
Block Drivers and I have manually tried to set them up via the instructions
from the Omega knowledge Base.  The only problem I had was not being able to
get to the prompt where the Omega folder (E:\Omega) was residing to execute
the  Step 4 of SSIREGI install.  Win2K would not let me get to the e:\
prompt.  Instead I double clicked on the SSIREGI.exe which seemed to work.

In trying to sleuth this out, does the Omega Directory have to be on the
same partition as the WinNT (in C:\) installation?  I have mine in separate
partitions for this Windows 2000 installation where they were the same under
Win98.

Your help is appreciated.

PS: I took the route of first installing as a dual boot with Win2K and then
I switched to just using an entirely new hard drive.  Does anyone know how
to eliminate the opening
screen during boot that requests which operating system you want to use?  I
need it gone.

Best regards,

jim hill