Learn to like your losses

I didn't write the following, but I couldn't agree more:

LEARN to like your losses.....

"Sounds almost morbid doesn't it?  But the truth is, I've never known a good
trader that didn't readily accept losses as a normal part of trading.  You
see, it's your ability to take losses and handle the pain that ultimately
determines your success.  Think over the alternative.  If you let your
losses interfere with your next trade, you're never in position to recover
losses and to make a profit. Said another way, if losses make you alter your
approach, you're doomed to failure.  If you followed your method, a losing
trade is a Good Trade.  Losing trades put you one step closer to having a
winning trade.  In this way, we must all learn to like our losses and handle
them gracefully, realizing they are a normal part of trading.  I
aggressively disagree with the notion that you can always learn something
from a losing trade.  It is this false belief that causes traders' undue
stress.  If you followed your rules, then there's nothing to figure out.
Take the loss in stride with your head up and move along to your next
trade".

Losing trades are inevitable, and we all wish we could avoid them, but…TOO
BAD, DEAL WITH IT.

Far too many traders focus their energies on ways to avoid the losing trades
and forget about learning how to manage the winning trades.  We have a plan
that gets us into a trade, and we have a plan that will take us out of a
trade.  USE this plan, LOSE your EGO/BIAS, and accept the fact that you CAN’
T avoid the losses.  It is how you deal with this that will in large part
determine your success.

Find reasons to take the trades - not reasons to avoid the
trades.....Believe in yourself

Bob
www.Computers-are-ONLY-good-tools.com  (no such URL exists)