Re: Trend Days

Hi,

This kind of discussion is one of those classics that I have learned to
enjoy. Should you have an opinion or not have an opinion. What I think that
most traders mean is that you should not have an opinion that doesn't
change. Trading what you see is having a very short term opinion. System
traders have their opinion programed into their system so that doesn't count
as having NO opinion.

If you really have NO opinion then you have to place your orders purely at
random with the flip of a coin or with a random trade generator. I suppose
that trading at random has been tested using statistical stops and all. It
probably doesn't work well. Trade with the trend or against it. It's an
apple or oranges type of issue.

Prosper