Re: Refresh Dynastore omz???

"Eric Langley" <elangley@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've had that problem too. Sometimes my browser can't see the data
> even though it's there. I've purged the cache and it still isn't
> there. I use a network and go to another machine and that machine
> can see the data. Weird huh.

If you're using Internet Explorer, it can be rather stubborn about
updating its view of a site.  View -> Refresh, F5, and the "Refresh"
icon are all supposed to update the view, but sometimes they don't.

Try this:  Hold down CTRL while hitting F5.  That seems to *force* a
refresh.

I don't remember where I read this, and I can't find it in the help,
but it does seem to help.

Gary