survey

On this day with nothing better to do :)

See if we can poll the traders on this list ... why not?

- send all answers by reply to sender of this mesg (so I can
classify the emails) only, I do not want to flood the list

- answer in this format, for example :-
  A 2
  B 3
  C 4

- if you subscribe to the digest version, please have the
headline changed to "survey", it will make my life easier

- just answer the questions with the single most important choice

- I will post the results in a week or so, lets say deadline by end of this
month.

- if you want to stay anonymous, use a generic e-mail!

- please send a single reply only

-Lawrence Chan

A. Type

1. index/index future/currency/bond
2. commodities
3. stock
4. learner/system reseller only

B. Time horizon

1. intraday-only (day trader)
2. intraday to swing of a few days
3. a week or more
4. a month or more

C. Method

1. pure mechanical (no human intervention)
2. mechanical filter + judgement call
3. chart formation / total discretion / guts only
4. fundamental

D. Source of Income

1. Trading
2. Trade consultant/advice