Re: omega-digest Digest V100 #74

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: omega-digest Digest V100 #74
  • From: sstyers <sstyers@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 13:46:30 -0800

I've had two different stores tell me that Windows 98 users should wait
for the "Millenium" edition to upgrade; that the current releases are
for NT 4 upgrades and original installs. Can someone please clarify
this? I'm using Win 98 on an HP Pavilion PIII 500 with 128M and I can't wait
to upgrade!

Sherrill Styers