From: Mitch Glassell [mailto:mitchg233@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2000 13:28
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ts2000i install

A friend of mine just upgraded to ts2000i. He is using
a 400cpu with 128 megs of ram. He uses rambooster and
qfeed with dynastore. He is using the demo DS so only
charts esh0. He is getting an error message, illegal
operation/contact vendor when he attempts to use the
support/resistance tool. He has eliminated individual
analysis techniques as the problem, as the simple
chart has the problem.  He also gets an hourglass
running nearly constantly. Both TS and DS have told
him that he needs 256megs to run the program. I am
running prosuite 2000i on a 333mhz with 64k, es, sp,
prem, and have no problems with charting and drawing,
though I have not tried backtesting. He is getting
frustrated to say the least, and is getting no help
from DS or TS other than to suggest more ram. Thank
you in advance.