RE: lame broker alert

This is not surprising at all....
you should see the horrific service you get with internet BANKS !!!!
I could tell you many stories.....i.e. 6 WEEKS to get an ATM card "fixed"...
problem: bugs in their software, stupid customer service people.

I called my broker recently to inquire about a service option on my
account....
when I gave them the account# from the statement, they said it didn't exist
!!!
What had happened is there was a programming error that truncated the last
digit of the account
on the statement !!!! This took over a half hour to resolve....
problem: bugs in their software, customer service unaware that corporate
accounts are different from personal ones

Again, NO ONE FROM MANAGEMENT EVER CALLS YOU BACK ; no apologies !!!

Are you seeing a pattern here for our new-wave, "highly efficient",
state-of-the-art 21st century economy ?

- over-reliance on new software for things that were handled by people
before; low s/w reliability

- lack of training for customer service personnel ("dummies on phones"...no
problem solving ability !)

- impersonal, arrogant or lacksadaisical management (making too much money
to care !)