RE: Which holds best promise?; Big Bear !

Yeah, but everyone is in communications, semiconductor, internets, software,
all of them are STILL zoomin !!!

I'm in a terrific bear fund "BEARX" and I can tell you, it has been just a
bit better than even.....despite the stats below.
Waiting for that "ship with the bear to come in"....for quite some
time....but WHEN, OH WHEN ?