Re: 2000i??

It still occasionally loses the connection with my BMI cable box, and it's
still way too sluggish for real time trading no matter how few symbols you
collect, even on a 500MHz PIII with 256Mb RAM. I run TS2Ki daily on a
266MHz PII with 128Mb RAM, but just for laughs. I use TS4 for trading, and
probably will for the next year or so until Omega accidentally gets TS2Ki
running properly.