RE: Which holds best promise?; Big Bear !

What bull market?

Please be specific, record bull tech market. As far as I am concerned the
SP/NYA are already in bear markets until proven otherwise.

Friday/and early next week should be key confirming days for the Nasdaq. I
noted that the ND pulled back underneath 2/19 highs. Lets see if the
NDX/COMPX follows through or not. Sure, options expiry may cloud things, but
we will get confirmation within a couple sessions now... what I like about
the last couple of weeks is the Nasdaq with its movement is in show me mode.
We ought to know soon enough if things are pulling back.

I suspect they will, but my entry methodology gets me into the trade when
the market proves it, so I can be as hairy scary bearish in words all I want
and it doesn't cost me a dime!

But if my stop limit order is taken in tomorrow, I'll be making money...

Gotta love test of tops!

The trend is your friend until it ends or bends....