TS2000i

After trying Prosuite 200i for seven months I decided I didn't like
OptionStation and didn't need Radarscreen. So I called Omega to try to
switch the package to just Tradestation2000i. The salesman told me I
couldn't do it, that I was liable for the other $3000 I owed (I am on a
monthly payment plan), and that was that.

I like Tradestation 2000i as a system development and learning tool and
really don't want to give it up but OptionStation and Radarscreen are not
useful to me. Does anyone have any recommendations on how to extricate
myself from this dilemma?

John Manasco