Re: Which holds best promise?

well, gary, you've come to my way of thinking in that you can't program
100% of a discretionary trader's approach. ever since t.a.s.a.s. bombed
out 20 years ago, i've eschewed 100% mechanical systems in favor of discretionary
systematic approaches...my knowledge base is much less fallible than that
of a computer's :))

TJ, a discretionary trader and not trading system bigot (not you gary, but
some others)

to each his own