RE: Trillion Dollar Bet - anyone impressed ?

If they had done REAL analysis on market history,
they would have "seen" the "flight-to-safety" condition that occurs once
every few decades......
when the equities tank, and the bonds soar.

It would have only taken ONE DAY for them to see that condition
arriving.....thus avoiding that 500 million dollar loss which occurred
subsequently.