RE: List Topics

i think you need to direct this comment to the list sheriff:
jimo@xxxxxxxxxxx  he's the one who makes content decisions.  for me
personally, there's something beneficial in most of the posts on this list.
you never know when somebody's going to say something that sparks a useful
thought or idea weather it be in a on or "off" topic post.  the way i
understand it, this list is open to anything that's related to trading which
includes investment and computers.  for me, that's more useful than
discussions about just omega research products though it can be useful to
vent.