IBM .omz (inherited stock)

I recently inherited quite a bit of IBM stock and was going to just sell the
stuff as I do not trade it. However, the tax consequences are
....well......unavoidable slippage . Anyhow, I was going to see if my current
systems could be made to work with Big Blue but, I do not have any historical
data (daily or tick). If anyone trades the stuff, I would SUPER appreciate an
attached .omz of a couple of years of daily/tick .omz data.

Thanks in advance-
Brent