ela bug

I have attached an ELA file (called D_stoch but the Indicator is called
"Dinap DTOsc II") which is causing me problems and I cannot figure out what
has gone wrong.   The ela is a stochastic and I am trying to draw two lines,
on the average of the last 3 highest values of the stochastic and on the
last three lowest values.   I wonder if some of the ELA gurus on the list
could take a look and see what has gone wrong.    The error message I get is
"Tried to reference
data in an array past the end or before the beginning of the array".   This
occurs for all values of the input 'Len'.

Many thanks

regards

Philip

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\D_stoch.ela"