RE: No rush for Win 2000

"Also of note to NT users was that the FAT performance was consistently
better than NTFS with either OS."

Developers I know who have been working with Win 2K for that last 6 months
or so have been vocal about Win2K.  Their comments applied to the RTM
version of Win2K and not earlier versions.  The general consensus was that
it's a resource hog, slow, quirky to install and the uninstall doesn't quite
live up to it's name.  Testers that have been using it say the same thing.
Stability is much improved.

I don't thiink I'll be switching anytime soon...unless...Win2K can make TS-5
a more stable product.  But what are the odds of that?