Re: W A R N I N G to all members

  • To: "omega-list" <jejohn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: W A R N I N G to all members
  • From: "CFischer" <compsig@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 02:33:47 -0700

Jim,

I respect what you have said and agree partially.
My problem was, as a new user of TS and especially ELA to convert old SC
files into ELA. As it has nothing to do with avoiding to do the work by
myself I asked for help. I received several answers and got the help - for
free. For me it is self-evident to do the same if I am able to.

I expect to hear by FIRST contact that I have to pay for something, so I can
decide what to do. But John didn´t tell at the beginning, but after
receiving the details.
Just to clear the facts.

Have a nice day and good trading.
Claus.