Trail Report

Hi List

I have been taking the free trail period (see below) and found it useful - I
post it for anyone that may find the report useful - only - I have no
connection with Travis apart from getting the report on a free trail - you
can request the trail without reference to me - as I am not looking to
benefit by this posting - just passing on information that you may find of
use.

Daniel

> After a very successful January, I am again offering a free two week
trial.
> I quit my day job at the end of January to focus on this endeavor. The SPX
> intraday system is up and running on an automated basis. The NDX intraday
> system has to be manually broadcast until the coding difficulties are
> corrected. Since I started e-mailing intraday updates at the end of
January,
> a $10,000 trading account now sits at $17,780. This account is handled by
> broker in Iowa who receives the updates and places a trade accordingly.
All