Re: [RE: Goldenbox - anyone follow it ?]

  • To: "M. Simms" <spi@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [RE: Goldenbox - anyone follow it ?]
  • From: mitch ryder <ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 21:56:04 -0700

I have been following thegoldenbox.com for quite some time.

For a while in December they had a few bad calls and they started up again in
January. Lately their calls have been tops. Below are their recent calls
Below are their quotes...remember that these guys are predicting 10 hours
..market hours - bars from when they post unless they give a daily bar signal.
If this is the criteria for accuracy then they are doing very well. The time
of the post is on egoups.com

  Feb 1 they said (daily signal)
  This weeks price action has given us standard daily up signals in MSH, NDX,
COMP and INX.X.

  Feb 4 they said
  This and other factors bring us to the conclusion that we may see a DOWN
  signal in the Dow very soon.

  Feb 4 they said concerning the S&P and Dow (hourly signal)
  We have a down signal in the indexes
  Dow should be the mover

  Feb 7 (hourly)
  We have just had an up signal in indexes and believe that the up move
will continue. Yesterday in our email we said " We have just had an up
signal in indexes and believe that the up move will continue."

  This morning the markets went up. As you may know typically our cycles
  ...unless we say otherwise...are for 10 + market hours. Therefore the
cycle is not over yet. As you may notice our strenght forecast is on
course with the NDX being the winner S&P second and the limping Dow in   third
place. It appears that the markets may soon jump up.

  What typically occurs when someone who is limping jumps?

  Feb 9 (daily bar signal)
  The limping dow started its fall today it was the weakest of the three
main indexes. We had a signal in the S&P today with the next target being not
far from 1320. In the Internet index there was a buy signal about 10 days ago
and a sell today with a target for the inx.x of near 675. We are not
forecasting it, but we would not be surprised by an up day tomorrow. Even with
an up day there would be no change in our signals.

  Friday 11 725 am
  we have s down signal on the hourly ndx and internet index.

Regards
Mitch

Mitch Ryder
Ynos@xxxxxxxxxxxx