RE: DLL's and the TS2000i API

I believe system execution is stopped automatically....
I don't believe that TS2000i spawns a separate thread to execute the DLL
function.......
in fact it would be stupid to do so.....it really can't take action until
the DLL return has occurred.
The entire calculation process is serialized.....

There are bugs in the documentation of the API....and execution and
call-level details are absent.

Best to use a real-time monitor and debugger to see the call-level
interaction yourself.