Re: TraderWare Special Decoding

----- Message d'origine -----
De : Carl <realpeace@xxxxxxxx>
À : pierre.orphelin <pierre.orphelin@xxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Envoyé : vendredi 11 février 2000 03:05
Objet : Re: TraderWare Special Decoding

> PO-
>
> This is/was a rather shameless posting,imo,even from you-who,along with
> Mark Brown,have been so very helpful on this List over the years.
>
> I notice your post was Lacking your usual 'signature' that promotes
> visiting your website-was that a deliberate oversight' sirKIND?

You may cut and paste this one if you want.

-Pierre Orphelin
Neurofuzzy Logic tools for TradeStation
Free evaluation versions and competitive upgrades available
web: http://www.sirtrade.com

I do ot use the automated signature everytime, you know ?
Mainly when expressing my own opinion.
May I have this right ?

Rgds
PO