3x3 Displaced Moving Average Question

I have tried to use a 3 period simple moving average displaced 3 forward
periods.

In inserting those values into the TS2000i  Moving Average  1 line .ela, the
moving average stops 3 bars before the end of the price stream. I have added
a 10 period space to the end of my chart, but that does not solve the
problem.

Can anyone help me create a 3x3 that will extend out at least to the last
bar (and maybe even into the blank space to the right of the price bars).

Thank you very much.

L.Davis