DATES ELA CODE HELP PLEASE

As a long time amateur, I find this list extremely helpful. I think my
learning curve would remain pretty flat without it.  Thanks to all.
After much work I still cannot do this simple code for dates, nor can I
find any examples to help..

I am using TS4 Build27 (I had to give up on Prosuite 2000i)
For seasonal trading,  I need to code an entry like;
"If the date is between the first trading day after jan 9 through the
last trading day of Feb, then take a long entry  at 10 ticks above the
12 day high STOP; (It reverses short with the same parameters, but don't

want to get too complicated.)
It must happen every year so need to get rid of using specific code for
every single year.
Also, fixing the date code, the 12 day high, the 10 ticks above as
variables or inputs, to be able to change them easily, would be
extremely helpful. My main problem though is the date code.
Thanks in advance for any help offered.  This is my first try on the
list. Please post replies to the list so others may benefit too.
All the best ..
Dr Greg Hunt