Re[9]: Rocket Science

Hello  Alex,

AD> Hi Mark.

AD> Depends what your trying to do...

i  know  how to make money NOW i want to see the effects of leveraging
using a new twist on a known technique. if i can just as an experiment
using  profits  made.

AD>  If your odds of winning or losing

my systems percentage of wins over 20,000 data points and thousands of
trades has been lower 60 percent.

AD> Since the markets are not static, there's no "right" answer -- only rational
AD> best-guesses.  My best guess is that ploughing ALL your profits back in to a
AD> bigger position (and hence increasing your leverage) is bad money-management
AD> and will lead you to have much higher odds of going bust than an approach
AD> where you increase your risk in proportion with your overall account value.

i will publicly indorse fixed fraction method but not optimal f...

AD> If you have a winning strategy, then be conservative and bide your time.  If
AD> it works then you can wait an extra year to get rich...

i would agree for others to follow this advice.

AD> Remember, it's easy to have a great system and still go bust w/ bad money
AD> management (a.k.a. too much leverage).

i  agree  completely,  what  crazy  things i do i do with mad money. i
first  build  a sensible platform of trading success before attempting
this at home.

-- Best regards, Mark Brown mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx