Re[2]: Eurex Sets Worldwide Trading Record In January

Hello  Gary,

>> Eurex Sets Worldwide Trading Record In January

GF> I wonder how long it will take before the CME, CBOT &etc wake up to
GF> the fact that Eurex, with its reliable electronic exchange, is taking
GF> over the world?

I  got a fax from the CBOT last night informing me that Eurex and CBOT
will  launch their joint data feed in mid 2000. I have noted a protest
that the two second delay they propose is not acceptable.

Many changes coming soon.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx