Re: Re[2]:BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $???

On 1/28, Sentinel received 98,947 ticks for QCOM while
William Wood got 98,898.....a virtual tie given the sheer
number of ticks. Both were using the same s/w and DTN (I
presume via SAT) on different machines with different OS's.

So, I'm interested........what's the consensus now? Clearly,
BMI does not measure up (not even close, in fact). The data
I downloaded from HB for QCOM came in at around 78k and
change for 1/28 and, today (1/31) I got precisely 76,612
ticks with my BMI cable feed. Obviously the disparity here
is =huge=.

Also, is anyone using DTN via cable? I'm curious as to
whether DTN's cable feed is comparable (or at least close)
to their SAT feed. TIA

Best regards,
Jim