RE: scanning pair-trades with radarscreen

Well...the documentation is not all that clear, but here is a supported DDE
function that looks promising:
TOPIC:  "ChangeTic"
ITEM: SubserverName,FeedName,?SymbolName,ExchID,Month,Day,Year,
BaseCode, Occurance,OldPrice, NewPrice, OldTime, NewTime, OldVolume,
NewVolume, bUpdateVolume

Parameter		Description
SubServerName	Name of the subserver
FeedName		Name of the Datafeed  ex: SIGNAL
?			Byte used by the client
SymbolName		FeedName of the symbol   ex: IBM
ExchID		Exchange ID.  (ANY_EXCH is supported)
Month			Month of the tick to change
Day			Day of the tick to change
Year			Year of the tick to change
BaseCode		BaseCode to use for prices (1 char)
Occurance		Occurance number of the tick to change (Price/Time)
OldPrice		Old price
NewPrice		New price
OldTime		Old time
NewTime		New time
OldVolume		Old volume
NewVolume		New volume
bUpdateVolume	=1 if volume needs to be updated, 0 otherwise.

Description : 	Request to change the value of a tick. This is supported only
by the Omega Server

Type of Transaction :	    POKE

Returns :
* NACK
* ACK

If it's not important to have the spread be stored back into the global
server, then
I have another technique that would work with much, much less overhead.
However, I do not believe it would work with Radarscreen......
Contact me in private for details.