Re: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???

  • To: "tradejacker@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???
  • From: Don Roos <roos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 11:40:05 -0800

Thanks to Harry, Brian, Michael, and TJ:

There are marked variations in ES ticks for me on 1/28:  16,000 for
ts5;  20,000 for ts4;
25,000 for ts4 from bmi cable and satellite by others.

Not sure where to begin, as I am using   400mhz PII with 386m ram and a
13g hd.

I will first cut out a bunch of symbols I don't use on ts4 (which is a
dedicated computer to ts4), then move my dish, as it is maybe looking
through some branches.  Then I would have to consider a serial card.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.  Any other suggestions are
welcome.

Don