Re: BMI RealTime $59/mth vs TradeStation.com for $ ???

no, not dtn, BMI sat....weird...i'm getting 4757 more ticks than you and
we're both on bmi and ts4.  my puter is dedicated exclusively to ts, no
other programs running; plus i got those ticks during a nasty snowstorm
(thurs and fri was a bitch weatherwise :))

TJ

fwiw i picked es for the sampling because it has the most ticks important
to spoo traders and friday was a heavy volume day.