RE: TradeStation 2000i - SP4b is very stable

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000, Michael Watkins wrote:

Firsts, thanks for the encouraging news.

> - proceeded to reacquire and reload data

Was this from omz files only? Any expired or long, continuous contracts?

> - reimported a couple of my saved indicators, nothing fancy

>From ela's, I presume?

Use any DLL's?

> having problems plotting more than one symbol on a chart, and odd crashes

I could always *plot* a chart - it would 'sit there' for a long time. I
just couldn't *do* anything with it; multiple clicks, changes, etc :-).

> I used to have one a day some weeks, certainly at least a couple a week.

Your 'base line' is far better than mine. Minimum is a crash every day or
two, and goes up to 20+ / day when I do anything fancy.

Sorry for the detailed questions, but the devil's in the details :-)...

Thanks,

Larry