Re: data providers

Yes, I'm using Quotes Plus end of day data with TS4 and TS2Ki, it also
works directly with MetaStock. They provide an automatic utility for Export
to ASCII (and another for MS), which I have configured to automatically
distribute data across my network. I use Custom Data Lists in TS to plot
the charts. QP also provides a simple charting application which is handy
for quick looks at securities before you decide to chart them in TS. You
can join the Quotes Plus list at http://www.onelist.com/ for discussion
with users and tech support people.

I recently switched from Worden Bros, this program is similar in that QP
sends a CD with historical data for a two week free trial, it's different
because Quotes Plus seems to treat their clients well. I'll post this to
the Omega List since there has been some interest in this topic.