Re: NYSE day trading system

> Can anyone please point me into the direction where I can get a really
good stock day trading system?

Yeah. The NYSE floor. That way, you can buy on the bid and sell on the
offer.

Sorry for being sarcastic but why don't you develop your own system? One
that matches your tolerance for risk, account size and trading mindset.  Do
you really expect to take an off the shelf system and make money with it?
Would a person who has the goose that lays the golden eggs sell it? A lot of
the stuff out there are worthless. Creat your own, one that matches your
tolerance for risk and mindset.

A good place to start is to do a lot of research (reading). Read everything
written by Perry Kaufman. "Computerized Trading" edited by Mark Jurik is a
good book. Robert Pardo's book on system trading/testing is also good
(forgot the title, gave the book to a friend).