Hope for the Future?

I, for one, am modestly optimistic about the long term future for Omega
products.  For the following reasons:
1) They will continue to go after the mass of newbie stock traders that
their margeting caters to.
2) The best architecture will be to use a  browser interface to the data
with the trading guts residing on the user's computer.  Not much different
for current users than what they currently have.
3) They are going after securities houses to make volume software
agreements.  If successful, there should finally be someone with enough
clout to make them deliver products that really work.  In an environment
like that, jobs are lost for non-performance, including that of the CEO.

There may be much further pain to go through, but it seems to me there is
hope for a least mainstream products that are really useable.

Am I foolishly optimistic?