Omega Research Launches WindowOnWallStreet.com

Omega Research Launches WindowOnWallStreet.com

Subscription-based Internet Service Represents a New Performance and Value

Standard in Streaming Real-Time Charts, Quotes and News

MIAMI, Jan. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Omega Research, Inc. (NASDAQ:OMGA), a
leading provider of branded real-time trading tools for the online
trader, today launched WindowOnWallStreet.com
(www.WindowOnWallStreet.com), its first Internet subscription
service. Powered by award-winning analytical tools from Omega
Research, WindowOnWallStreet.com will set a new standard in browser-
based streaming real-time charts, quotes and news. The price of
$79.95 a month will establish a new benchmark for powerful analytics
and value in streaming real-time market information. Subscribers will
be offered a free 10-day trial that gives them full access to the
service.

WindowOnWallStreet.com's arsenal of tools includes powerful
analytical charting, Nasdaq Level II, time & sales, quote lists,
option chains, market leaders, streaming news, Internet SmartSearch,
live ticker, portfolio management, profit/loss tracking, discussion
forums, and wireless access. Window On WallStreet and its Financial
Data Cast Network(TM) (FDCN) were acquired by Omega Research in late
October 1999 as part of the company's evolving Internet strategy.
FDCN is widely recognized as one of the Internet's most sophisticated
streaming real-time quote services.

Bill Cruz, co-chairman of the board and co-chief executive officer of
Omega Research, said, "Today's launch of WindowOnWallStreet.com marks
a major milestone in our transformation from a software company to an
Internet company. WindowOnWallStreet.com is based on our
award-winning technologies that have won awards such as PC Magazine
Editors' Choice Award for Personal Investment Software, The Software
& Information Industry Association's (SIIA) Codie Award for Best New
Business Software Program of the Year and a perfect score rating for
Technical Analysis Software from the American Association of
Individual Investors. We believe it offers the Internet's best value
in streaming real-time tools and market information because it offers
significantly more power at a substantially lower price than any
competing product. And, as a browser-based solution, it creates
enhanced portability and convenience for our customers.

"In just over a month, more than 3,000 potential subscribers have
registered on our waiting list at the WindowOnWallStreet.com
marketing site. We have begun inviting those on our waiting list to
subscribe in an orderly, structured manner to ensure that every one
of our new subscribers enjoys a responsive, high-quality experience.

"The numbers who have already joined the waiting list indicate to us
that online traders are actively seeking a service that offers a lot
more than basic streaming real-time quotes without the high price tag
associated with sophisticated analytical services.
WindowOnWallStreet.com is a value-packed service that fills this
need. We believe there is a huge potential market before us --
millions of online traders can benefit from this service.

"On the business-to-business front, we foresee exploding demand for
streaming real-time analysis tools. WindowOnWallStreet.com offers
third-party partners a way to quickly satisfy customer demand without
incurring the time and expense of creating their own solution, while
benefiting from our award- winning brands. In December, Wall Street
Access, a New York brokerage firm known for high-quality service,
committed $500,000 to purchase nearly 1,000 full-year subscriptions
for its clients. We believe there are numerous opportunities to offer
WindowOnWallStreet.com as a pre-packaged business-to- business
solution."