Re: Entry price

To complete my answer:

Note how whenever you are in a long trade, the daily
result is higher, and whenever you are in a short
trade the daily result is lower (worse in both cases).
This goes along with my assumptions if you are using
stop orders (as you state) on your system.

The results on the daily chart are more accurate. If
you had intraday data and you did the same for 60
minute bars, you would probably end with different
(more accurate) results as well.