Re: data providers

Yield on the 30yr Bond = TYX on BMI cable and !TYX on Quotes Plus.

I just signed up for one year of Quotes Plus end of day data for $237. That
includes a good selection of indexes, all stocks, and all mutual funds.
They also provide commodities info. www.qp2.com

No affiliation, data seems to be very clean and out by 6:30pm eastern.