Dual Dell flat panels

I just installed the Matrox G400 Max with two Dell 1500 FP's Win NT
4.0. Xeon processor.  Don't bother calling Matrox for help, they told
me it won't work with a virtual IRQ.  But it WILL work!  I won't waste
space here since there are probably few of you in this situation but I
will be glad to send the correct DELL driver (this is the key) to
those who need it.  Very few of the tech support people knew about it.
One even suggested I send the "defective" card back.

Fred
Sarasota Florida