Re: Windows 2000 waz> Off Topic: Help! Windows98 Problem

I agree.  The only problem I found was that whenever I had a tech. problem
with any non-MS software package, the tech support people would tell me to
go away unless I downgraded to NT 4 again.  Eventually, I ran into a show
stopper with CyberTrader and downgraded.  That was a nightmare.  In the
end, I had to reformat my hard drives.   I had WIN2K RC2 up for a couple of
months, though and it was rock solid.  It looks like WIN98 but performs
better than WINNT.