Re: PowerST & programmable position sizing

Bob Bolotin had written

>In fact, I believe that PowerST is the **ONLY** product on the market which
>has the ability to program money management rules.

Bob:

I have not actually used your product, so I can not deny that PowerST
may have greater capabilities than TradeStation in this area, but...

TradeStation / EasyLanguage can certainly be used to program
custom money management rules.  The user can access variables
such as current equity, gain/loss from the most recent trade,
open trade equity, ..., and then use these to come up with the
number of contracts/shares traded on the next signal.

Again, I am not saying that TradeStation is the be-all and end-all
in this functionl area - however, I would still challenge your statement
that PowerST is the first and only to offer this capability.

Regards

Jay Mackro