New User Questions - GlobalServer

I have had ProSuite about two weeks - probably 10 hours of effort.  I can';t
get past the stage of loading data into the Global Server.  I am not looking
for in-depth answers, just some basic qualification of whether my experience
is atypical.  Any response would be appreciated.

The CD has data through 11/30/99.  No problem loading daily records.  But it
looks like there is no stock option data on the CD, and the HISTORYBANK.COM
data only goes back 3 months.  So, no historical option data earlier than
October?

Downloading TICK data from HISTORYBANK.COM freezes about 1/2 the time.
Sometime with an attempt to reset theFTP connection.   My odds of success go
up if I do just 3-5 days of data at a time.  Typical?

Does time of day matter for downloading?  I expect response tosuffer at peak
times, but is the ultimate success/failure influenced?

Are there sources of data better than HISTORYBANK.COM?

Thanks again.