Hashnum is not working well with radarscreen

Hi !!

I have the Hashnum, and I use it.

Hashnum is working well with the easylanguage under prostation but not under
radarscreen.

With RadarScreen, the indicator, send only the right information only 50 %
of the time

Maybe it's because the indicator don't have the time to be fully executed ?

I tried many combinaison, And I have alway the same results.

Do you know why ?

Emmanuel