Re: Product Announcement for "PowerST: The Power System Tester"

> markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark Brown) says:
>
>  Hac> What is PowerST?
>
>  Hac> PowerST is a powerful collection of software features for trading
system
>  Hac> research and actual trading. Real trading features requested by real
traders.

>   Do  you  have an internal editor to program code? Could you post some
>   screen shots at your web site so that I could get a feel for what you
>   have? Also could you post some code samples?

You are quoting from the very top of the introduction page for the PowerST
web site. Features of the PowerST product are discussed in considerable
detail further into the web site.

There is a working demo of PowerST which can be emailed to prospective
customers. The demo is much better than screen snapshots in that you can
interact with the screens, not just look at them. I do also want to add
screen snapshots to the web site eventually so that people browsing the site
can get more of an impression without downloading a demo. But at this stage,
I am going to instead rely on giving the demo to the most interested
prospective customers.

There already is a small code sample in the "PowerST Features" page of the
web site.

The distinguishing features of PowerST attracting early users are specific
trading features. These features include portfolio level testing, portfolio
level management, and the ability to test against actual contract data with
rollover processing. Experience is that controlled introduction customers are
being attracted to PowerST because there is no other software (released or
emerging) on the market which offers these specific features to the level of
PowerST.

I am not interested in getting into a discussion at this time comparing
specific features of PowerST versus TraderWare (if that is the direction we
are going here????... I'm not clear??). Rather, lets let the readers of this
mailing list do their own evaluations.

PowerST and TraderWare are actually very different products. I am sure both
products have their merits. Some people will be attracted to TraderWare for
it's strengths, and others will be attracted to PowerST for it's strengths.
To some extent it depends on trading style. Furthermore, I highly suspect
that some people reading this mailing list will eventually want the best of
both worlds by owning both. Time will tell. The marketplace will make it's
own decisions.

Bob Bolotin
President, RDB Computing, Inc.
Developer of "PowerST: The Power System Tester"
www.powertesting.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
847-982-1910