Letters To S&C bout ts2k

            In the Letters To S&C section of TASC magazine, K. M. Junkins
commented on the ProSuite2000 review done by TASC. He went on about it's
useability issues that we all know, but his three final points stuck home.

    1) I am the problem--which wouldn't be the first time.

    2) Your staff really didn't try this out as a first time customer
would----you probably had someone from the company showing you how to use
the program, or the writer was experienced with the previous versions of
Tradestation, or didn't even try it out at all and instead took the press
package along with the ad contract.

    3) The ad revenue is more important than your reputation as an objective
magazine. Sorry, but I will be very reluctant to ever believe one of your
product reviews again.

        The reply by the magazine had even less value than the above
mentioned product.  Whether a product was more expensive 20 years ago than
today is irrelevant when the product can not supply value today.

                             Hating to deliver such quips with no
heart..........jimmy